Sunday, August 17, 2008

A little scare

We are finished with baseball and Kev starts school in the morning. I'm stoked because my little rug rats at work will be going to school on the 25th and I at least have some peace and quiet for a bit while at work. Friday we had our first little scare of possible Grace coming early. I'm at 34 weeks. I started having what I thought were Braxton Hicks on Fri evening and they kept coming. About 9:30 that night I started having a shooting pain down my ride side. I thought it was another kidney stone since I've been blessed with them during pregnancy. Well it turns out I was having contractions not regular ones but strong enough for them to register. Thankfully I wasn't dialated, they gave me fluid, and pain meds and sent me on my way. In another week and 1/2 they wouldn't be concerned to stop them. So I'm hanging in there drinking PLENTY of water which means ALOT of trips to the bathroom - but everyone is doing OK :)

Until Next Time,
Mary Beth

1 comment:

Kellie Grogg said...

hang in there!!! Drink your water and stay off your feet as much as possible. :-)