Hi,
I hope this post finds everyone doing well. Kevin so far is having a successful basketball career. We are eagerly awaiting the holidays. Kevin has "off" the 22 - Jan 5 and I have off the 23rd - the 5th. I actually get a "teacher" vacation. He of course has practices and games during that time. We're headed to the beach to see my family on Dec 23rd and staying a short stay and returning on the 26th.
On Dec 7 we had Grace's 3 month pictures done. We are so excited how they turned out and the Rothwells are so easy to deal with. Grace was cranky since it was right in the middle of nap time, but she turned out to be a little Diva by the end of the shoot. Rothwell Photography will be doing our 6, 9, and 1 year photos. We are excited to work with them :)
Below are some samples of photos :)
Have a Merry Christmas
Love the Tys



1 comment:
Thanks For the comments! :) We had such a great time with you all and can't wait till March!
Post a Comment