So our potty training the last few days has been less and less of using the potty and more and more messes. She is very stubborn and unfortunately she gets that honest. We'll get there one day right? I think I get more frustrated by it than she does. I just wish I didn't. But for those of you that truly know me patience isn't my strong point and when I want something done I want it done yesterday.
Last night we watched the movie Grown Ups. Its was hilarious and I actually have been trying to watch it for many months now. My basketball fan husband gave up watching the ACC tourney for a movie night with his wife. Those little things are what matter the most, I think. When we got together intially it was during the NCAA tournament.
My 10k training went well today. I really don't have a time I'm focusing to run but actually making it through the race. I walked to the gym which is 1.6 miles from our house and ran 3.2 miles on the treadmill at the gym, I then ran/walked 1.6 home. The day was beautiful, a little windy, but beautiful nonetheless.
This morning we did our taxes and were thrilled to find out we were actually getting money back and did not have to owe. Seriously, I think my husband would've had a fit, if we owed money and I would've been finding a job outside of the home for sure. Supposedly teachers are actually getting a raise this year. I'll believe it when I see it. !!
Tonight's dinner is El Charro's - with friends . I'm certainly going to enjoy my Mexican food and a Margarita to go along with it. I think I earned it after the butt kicking workout I had!!
I signed us up to do the Church nursery tomorrow. I'm sure Kevin isn't really thrilled about doing this, but I'm sure he'll do a good job.
Zoo Trip
11 years ago

1 comment:
Love you and reading your blog :)
Post a Comment